Is the Server not finished?

I played Zealot yesterday for the first time, and I've seen so many problems there.

First thing, there's just GEN1-2, so the gameplays is really short, hope you're gonna implement more GENS sets.

Second one the mounts are locked for the custom races: I created a Fel Orc and i can't use most of mounts, because they're locked, and they're avaiable just for vanilla races.

Third the mall is so confusing, I honestly don't like the mall, I'd personally prefer, a more comfortable one.

AND FORTH: PLACE MORE TELEPORTERS.
    I found myself lost a lot of times and i had to wait the Hearthstone cooldown (45 minutes if I remember well!).

Fifth, try to improve the general esthetics of the server, like npcs, they're so confusing right now in my opinion.

And last one, sixth, there's no intro music when you launch the game, and that's so sad!

Anyway I really appreciated the Server (I really like felorcs ), and i think it has a lot of potential.
    Hope you're gonna listen my suggestions!
    Bye bye!
    Last edited by GrommashHellscream; 12-08-2017 at 04:18 PM.

1) There are Gen's 3,4,5 and 6. To enter Gen 3 & 4 you need to complete "Into the new Adventure" & "Another Adventure on your doors" Quests. Gen 5 & 6 are unlocked and you could farm Off-Set Rings Neck etc... But to get gear you need Gen 2,3,4,5 Tokens and a Gear part from Gen 4.
    2) I realised that we will try do something about it, but for now message me in-game or make a ticket that you need me "Sky"
    3) Mall is simple a lot of players said it I decided to change the mall from a laggy mall into something bright and simple just get used to it and everything should be dope.
    4) I will place more teleport's, but tell me where should I place them give me a pm on discord of scrn's or name places where should I add it, also we will try to remove cool-down from a heart-stone.
    5) Its simple If you get used to it, I think some need to be changed which I will try do such as Quest Giver is the same as Donor Quests npc. A bit confusing i'll try sorting it out.
    6) Not up to me to make the intro but its kinda waste of time and I think we will prefer working on something different and more important.

Thank you for suggestions.
    Don't worry about failures,
    worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.

RE

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    1) There are Gen's 3,4,5 and 6. To enter Gen 3 & 4 you need to complete "Into the new Adventure" & "Another Adventure on your doors" Quests. Gen 5 & 6 are unlocked and you could farm Off-Set Rings Neck etc... But to get gear you need Gen 2,3,4,5 Tokens and a Gear part from Gen 4.
    2) I realised that we will try do something about it, but for now message me in-game or make a ticket that you need me "Sky"
    3) Mall is simple a lot of players said it I decided to change the mall from a laggy mall into something bright and simple just get used to it and everything should be dope.
    4) I will place more teleport's, but tell me where should I place them give me a pm on discord of scrn's or name places where should I add it, also we will try to remove cool-down from a heart-stone.
    5) Its simple If you get used to it, I think some need to be changed which I will try do such as Quest Giver is the same as Donor Quests npc. A bit confusing i'll try sorting it out.
    6) Not up to me to make the intro but its kinda waste of time and I think we will prefer working on something different and more important.

Thank you for suggestions.
    Thank you for answering me!
    Sorry for the first point, i didnt seen the other gens sets!
    Anyway when you finish a raid/ solo dungeoun there is no teleporter at the entrance so it's difficult coming back to the mall!
    But if you could remove the hearthstone cooldown, it would be nice
    I am already signed up to your Discord channel, I'm "lav".
    Work hard to this server, as i said it has potential!
    Have good work!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by GrommashHellscream View Post
    Thank you for answering me!
    Sorry for the first point, i didnt seen the other gens sets!
    Anyway when you finish a raid/ solo dungeoun there is no teleporter at the entrance so it's difficult coming back to the mall!
    But if you could remove the hearthstone cooldown, it would be nice
    I am already signed up to your Discord channel, I'm "lav".
    Work hard to this server, as i said it has potential!
    Have good work!
    CD has been removed from Hearthstone.